Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hear you me

If your in a relationship, you could say that this would be THE BEST time of the year for you. And i would most likely be one of those people. But fortunatly for me, I have never had a valentine. Im not saying Ive never had a boyfriend, I had 4 SHORT relationships to be exact. 3 of the 4 of them ended because of distance. I met two of them when I was visiting family or friends in far away places.... and one had to move. I guess when your a teenager, you automatically see it as abandonment. Ive had terrible luck with relationships.

And again, never a valentine. So you can guess how I felt about the idea of my school selling Valentines grams. Annoyed. Depressed. Confused. All wrapped up in one. Not because I wanted one or not. Because there was no SPECIFIC person I wanted one from. Not a boyfriend who would send me one. I didn't want a secret admirer. I wanted to be with someone who understands me, who is like my other half. Maybe THEY could send me one...... I swear to god i will never settle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment